My husband has never been big on spoiling himself, so asking him what he wants for his birthday or any other holiday is like pulling teeth. That being said, I have finally figured out a few things that even he couldn’t say no to.
1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
1. JD has tagged me (more than once) on the images floating around Facebook of the t-shirt from I Love Apparel. Simple, soft, and reasonably priced. They have them for just about any word you use for your dad or grandpa, and bonus, if you sign up to receive emails, you get 20% off your first purchase.
2. A year or so ago, I saw BeardBrand make an appearance on Shark Tank. I didn’t give much thought to it at first, but ever since JD started growing his beard out, I realized his facial hair could use a little extra love. I mean, who doesn’t want a softer beard?
3. Three words: Tommy John Underwear. The most comfortable undergarments known to mankind. If you haven’t checked them out, trust me, your husband will thank you. Go now.
4. JD has worn the same watch, every day for the last four years. It’s time to add something new to the rotation. A love the classic leather band, and the black frame that really makes this watch stand out. Simple, classic, and to the point.
5. Who doesn’t love tacos? We have actually discussed the idea of just doing a taco bar every night, because we love them so much. ‘Tacolicious‘ has tons of ideas…just in case you really want to have a taco bar all of your days. PS. It also as some pretty awesome margarita recipes.
So, what are your go to gifts for Father’s Day?
*Like this post? Be sure to follow Amber Lately on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter for updates on the latest posts like this one!