Have you found yourself looking for an easy flourless chocolate muffin recipe? Well, my friend, look no further. I am here to deliver you the goods…the baked goods that is.
What You Need:
What You Do:
Where It Goes:
What It Looks Like When They Are Ready:
While I originally found this recipe at My Whole Food Life, I made one slight alteration when I made my first batch of these flourless chocolate muffins. Moving forward, I plan on making some additional changes to make the recipe even healthier (if you can imagine that).
Now that you’ve seen the sequence of events via photos on how to make these muffins, I’m going to give you this easy peasy recipe so you can make them yourself.
- 1 Cup of Cashew Butter (While I made these with almond butter the first time, I plan on using cashew butter moving forward)
- 2 RIPE Bananas - I'm talking ripe. Like about to peel themselves.
- ¼ Cup Maple Syrup (I did use maple syrup when I made these, but I think a better alternative would be agave nectar or organic honey)
- ⅓ Cup Cocoa Powder
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Toss all of the ingredients into a blender and, you guessed it, blend.
- Once all of the ingredients are combined, spoon batter into lined muffin cups. (The batter is VERY sticky, so I took a tip from My Whole Food Life, and wet the spoon before scooping the batter out.)
- If you enjoy chocolate chips, like my toddler, you can top off each muffin with a few, but it's not necessary.
- Place muffins in the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Allow muffins to completely cool before removing from the pan.
*These muffins pair well with mimosas and best friends…or coffee. Always coffee.