If you happen to follow my Instagram Stories (amberlatelyblog), it should come as no surprise that I really, really like to bake. When the holidays arrive, I break out the elastic waistband pants, my hand mixer, and turn in to a baking machine.
Our absolute favorite recipe to bake is my family’s Old Fashioned Sugar Cookie recipe. The boys and I make these just about every week. The recipe is so easy, super tasty, and a Christmas tradition in our house, along with the cookie cutters that have been handed down for generations. But along with baking our traditional cookie recipe, we also usually try one or two random holiday desserts that we come across. So I have rounded up some fun holiday recipes for you to try!
1. Peppermint Oreo Truffles // Short ingredient list and super easy process.
2. Dark Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies // Chocolate and peppermint? No brainer.
3. White Chocolate Covered Rice Krispie Treats // A tasty chocolatey spin on a childhood classic.
4. Frozen Hot Chocolate // Because some don’t like it hot.
5. White Chocolate Reindeer Popcorn // Because who doesn’t want festive popcorn while watching Christmas movies?
What are your go to dessert recipes for the holidays?? I seriously bake 24/7, so feel free to leave your favorite recipes in the comments below for me to try! Hope everyone is having a great Christmas week! XO